Sick -.-

10:15 PM Rin 0 Comments

Hello!

It's been a while, I guess?

Lately, the tingling feeling and numbness in my joints (shoulder, jaw, hip, knee, ankle, wrists) are getting frequent and I look so pale, so my mom decided to let me have a medical check up yesterday.

I told the physician what I was feeling and she told us that it might be hypokalaemia or potassium deficiency. She made a request to have a CBC test and K+ test. We only had the CBC because the K test was better if it was morning but I have morning classes from Monday to Friday. So, we decided to take it next weekend. My CBC result was fine except for my hemoglobin count. The normal hemoglobin count is 120 g/L but mine was only 108 g/L.(; ̄д ̄)

Therefore, I am really pale. I have nutritional anemia way back since high school but I just take iron supplements because it is nothing serious as the doctor says. I just have to be wary of my food intake and I must have iron supplements.
Anyways, the doctor sad that if the potassium test was fine, meaning my tingling feeling is not caused by low potassium level. Worse, it may be a  result if I have kidney problems. The worst case scenario is that I need to see a neurologist and check if I have neuropathy. (✖╭╮✖)

I just hope I'll be fine. Right now, I'm taking B complex and iron supplements. Also pain relievers if I experience worse tingling sensations.

Well, see ya! 

Still got a lot of work to do! 。(*^▽^*)ゞ



0 comments: