One heck of a semester

2:11 PM Rin 0 Comments


It's been a week since school started.
It started pretty well until our schedule was changed. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Seriously, we had a beautiful schedule when we enrolled. We had Wednesday and Saturday for a free day.
Now, we will go to school on 6 days, and from Mondays-Fridays our classes starts at 7am. Worse than that, our Saturday class is only 1 subject and that is 2:30-5:30pm. The worst is that we have so many vacant slots. I mean every Mondays and Thursdays, after our 7 o'clock class we have to wait for 9 hours for the next class. Before, I love free time but not this much. Plus, we are already bombarded with homeworks. How cool is that? (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

With this schedule, I really might go on a hiatus on cosplay.
It'll be a very busy semester and I hope I can survive this semester. 
Wish me luck~! ヾ(´¬`)ノ

See ya again after some time...
I may not be able to update every now and then but  I'll do the best that I can.

Keep posted.
Jaa~
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

0 comments: